Blood sugar can be dangerous, diseases of over blood sugar level is diabetes.
Diabetes is a chronic disease characterized by characteristics in the form of high blood sugar (glucose) levels. Glucose is the main energy source for human body cells.
Glucose accumulates in the blood due to the body’s cells are not absorbed properly can cause various organ disorders. If diabetes is not well controlled, it can arise complications that endanger the lives of patients. The level of sugar in the blood is controlled by the hormone insulin produced by the pancreas, the organ located behind the stomach. In diabetes, the pancreas is unable to produce insulin the body needs. Without insulin, the body’s cells cannot absorb and process glucose into energy.
What level of blood sugar is dangerous and what the normal blood sugar level?.
Normal blood sugar levels in the body are very important because they can support the body’s performance and keep you healthy.
But do you know, how blood sugar levels you should have?
Unfortunately right now we have an epidemic of diabetes in this world. And it’s falling hard on the heels of the epidemic of obesity. Weight is the major reason why people develop so-called type II diabetes. Unfortunately once develops diabetes, then a lot of things can happen. Including risk to loss of vision, kidney disease, heart disease, stroke, and any number of other problems. So you don’t want to get diabetes. And it’s really important to control your weight, it’s the major way to help avoid that. If you have a family history or risk of it, you need to keep careful monitoring of your numbers with your doctor. again it takes very careful management with your doctor. And a very careful daily focus on what your blood sugar numbers are.
This is the range of normal blood sugar levels in the body :
- Before eating: around 70-130 mg / dL.
- Two hours after eating: less than 140 mg / dL.
- After not eating (fasting) for at least eight hours: less than 100 mg / dL.
- At bedtime: 100-140 mg / dL.
So, what level of blood sugar is dangerous???, if your blood sugar in range 125 – 200, you must worry about your body. Many have become victims of diabetes, so please don’t underestimate your blood sugar level. awareness of that is very important.
we can bring the sugar down naturally with a simple step or the fastest step.
This is the normal step to bring your sugar down!
- Exercise Regularly, Running, Biking, Brisk Walking, Weight Lifting. This Exercise increases insulin sensitivity and helps your muscles pick up sugars from the blood, this can lead to reduce your blood sugar levels.
- Control your carb intake, eat more Fruits, Olives, Avocados, Nuts. Carbs are weakened into glucose, which raises blood glucose levels. Reducing carbohydrate intake can help with blood glucose control.
- Increase your fiber intake, Vegetables, Fruits, Legumes, Whole Grains. Eating many fiber can help with blood glucose control, and soluble dietary fiber is the best.
- Drink water and stay hydrated, drink water regularly re-hydrates the blood, keep in mind that water and other noncaloric beverages are best.
- Implement portion control. measure and weigh portion, use smaller plates, eat slowly, keep a food journal.
- Choose foods with a low Glycemic index, Oats, Some Fruits and vegetables, Lentils, Beans.
- Control Stress Levels. Meditation, Exercise, Relaxation methods like yoga.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels, keeping track helps you determine whether you need to make adjustments in meals or medications.
- Get lots of quality sleep.
- Eat foods rich in Chromium and Magnesium like broccoli, bananas, green beans, whole grains.
- Try Apple Cider Vinegar, You can add it to salad dressings to mix 2 teaspoons in ounces of water.
- Lose Some Weight, Weight Control also promotes healthy blood sugar levels, you should also be conscious of the waistline.
that’s the normal people do to get blood sugar into a normal level. but we have an easy way for you to reduce your sugar level.